From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: What Causes IBD?
Latest Digestion News
(HealthDay News) -- Inflammatory bowel disease refers to a group of varied disorders affecting the intestines. Symptoms may include pain or bloating in the intestines, diarrhea, unexplained weight loss, bloody stools and loss of appetite.
While doctors don't know for sure what causes IBD, the U.S. National Women's Health Information Center offers this list of possible contributing factors:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions