Norman Levine. MD
Norman Levine, MD, is an actively practicing dermatologist in Arizona.
Levine graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School, then completed his residency in dermatology at Monteflore Hospital and Medical Center, Bronx, N.Y.
Levine is a Member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Society of Investigative Dermatology, and the Tucson Dermatologic Society. He is on the College of Medicine Graduate Medical Education Committee and is Director of the Residency Training Program.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions