From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Are You at Risk for Sleep Apnea?
Latest Sleep News
(HealthDay News) -- Having sleep apnea causes people to briefly stop breathing during sleep. Frequently, the condition is accompanied by snoring and a loud snort or choking sound when breathing resumes.
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute offers this list of risk factors for sleep apnea:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions