From Our 2010 Archives
Help Your Kids Stay Active
Latest Healthy Kids News
SUNDAY, April 11 (HealthDay News) -- It's easy to help your children get their recommended 60 minutes of daily physical activity, according to the Alliance for a Healthier Generation.
For starters, join them. That's the best way to persuade kids to be active. And you can share the fun and health benefits, too.
The group also suggests that adults:
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is a partnership of the American Heart Association and the William J. Clinton Foundation.
-- Robert Preidt
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
SOURCE: Alliance for a Healthier Generation, news release, April 6, 2010
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions