From Our 2010 Archives
Dealing With Those All-Too-Public Tantrums
Latest Healthy Kids News
SUNDAY, April 4 (HealthDay News) -- Waaaaaaah! Now what?
Parents often have a hard time figuring out what to do when their children decide to throw tantrums. It doesn't help matters that kids often have their meltdowns in public places -- the supermarket, the mall, the family restaurant.
Chuck Smith, a Kansas State University child development expert, has compiled tips to help parents deal with out-of-control youngsters. Here's his advice:
-- Randy Dotinga
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
SOURCE: Kansas State University, press release, March 30, 2010
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions