From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Avoid Cellulite
Latest Skin News
(HealthDay News) -- The term cellulite indicates fat deposits that lurk just below the skin's surface, making the skin appear dimply.
Cellulite doesn't affect everyone, but even thin people aren't immune, the U.S. National Library of Medicine says.
While there's no surefire way to prevent or reverse cellulite, the agency says, it offers these suggestions that may help minimize your risk:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions