From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Managing ADHD
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) usually affects people first in childhood, and may linger into adulthood.
Typical symptoms include difficulty paying attention or following directions, trouble sitting still or playing quietly, and impulsive behavior.
The Nemours Foundation says while there is no cure for ADHD, the disorder can be managed successfully. It offers these suggestions to affected parents:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions