From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Help Heal Your Ulcer
Latest Digestion News
(HealthDay News) -- An ulcer is a sore that usually forms in the stomach, esophagus or intestines.
Most ulcers are caused by a bacterial infection, but acids in the stomach can contribute to them, making ulcers more painful.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how to help an ulcer heal:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions