From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Are You at Greater Risk of Pneumonia?
Latest Infectious Disease News
(HealthDay News) -- Pneumonia, a respiratory infection of the lung, can be caused by bacteria, viruses or fungi.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says the following factors may increase your risk of contracting pneumonia:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions