From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Getting Cardiac Rehabilitation
Latest MedicineNet News
(HealthDay News) -- A cardiac rehabilitation program is designed to help people recover from a heart attack, heart surgery or another medical procedure involving the cardiovascular system.
Cardiac rehabilitation involves educating and counseling people about making lifestyle changes, getting healthier, exercising and minimizing the risk of a future cardiac event.
The American Heart Association offers this list of people who may benefit from a cardiac rehabilitation program:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions