From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: What's Failure to Thrive?
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Failure to thrive is a general medical term that describes when babies fail to gain weight and grow as expected. It can have numerous possible causes.
The Nemours Foundation says failure to thrive may have these potential warning signs:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions