Nutrition: Beverages and Candy
Following is a breakdown of the fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, calories from fat, sodium, and total calories in beverages and candy.
* Total fat = saturated fat plus monounsaturated fat plus polyunsaturated fat.
** Percent calories from fat = (total fat calories/total calories) X 100
Total fat calories = total fat in grams X 9
Each gram of fat = 9 calories
oz. = ounces
N/A = not available
Composition of Foods: Dairy and Egg Products -- Raw, Processed, Prepared -- Agricultural Handbook 8-18. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Human Nutrition Information Service. November 1976; 1989-1991 supplements.
Composition of Foods:
Baked Products -- Raw, Processed, Prepared -- Agricultural Handbook 8- 18. U.S.
Department of Agriculture, Human Nutrition Information Service. Revised August
Last Editorial Review: 5/22/2003
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions