From Our 2009 Archives
Health Tip: When Baby Is Teething
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- When babies are teething, they're generally miserable from the pain, swelling and tenderness in their gums.
Here are suggestions from the Nemours Foundation to help comfort little ones who are teething:
Never tie a teething ring to baby, especially around the neck, as it could cause strangulation.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2009 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions