Swine Flu 101: College Survival Tips
Swine Flu Is Hitting Colleges; Find Out How to Deal With It
Swine flu, or H1N1 flu, is back on campus and already making students sick. What if it strikes you, your roommate, or someone in your class?
Before you brush it off as hype, keep in mind that young adults, even healthy ones, are one of the high-risk groups for a bad case of swine flu. Although most cases haven't been severe, there have been deaths, affecting young adults more than you might expect.
Here are 12 tips for dealing with swine flu on campus.
1. Sick? Just stay home. From classes. From games. From the parties
that, if your parents asked about, you definitely weren't at. From everything,
except going to get medical care. If you've got flu-like
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions