Is the H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Safe?
H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Safety: Hype, Myths, and FactsBy Daniel J. DeNoon
Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD
What do we really know about the 2009 H1N1 swine flu vaccine? What do we really not know?
Questions about the safety of the vaccine persist. Surf the Internet or flip through TV stations and you'll encounter a multitude of myths and a whole lot of hype.
What are the facts? Straightforward answers follow these questions:
Is the 2009 H1N1 swine flu vaccine safe?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions