Shahreen Abedin is a New York City-based freelance health and science reporter. A seasoned TV news journalist, she served as a senior producer at CNN's medical news unit, where she worked for six years primarily for Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta, MD. Abedin has reported for TIME Magazine, CNN.com, and Health.com, among other media outlets. She has also blogged extensively on CNN.com about her trials and travails as a new mom.
A New York State Bar-admitted attorney, this proud Texan obtained her law degree from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law and her bachelor's degree from Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions