The single hip rotation exercise stretches muscles of pelvis and inner thigh.
- Lie on
your back and bend your knees.
- Let your right knee slowly
lower to the right, keeping your left leg and your pelvis
- Hold the position for 10 to 30 seconds.
your right knee slowly back to place.
- Repeat the exercise
with your left leg.
- Repeat 3 to 5 times on each side.
your shoulders on the floor throughout the exercise.
Last Editorial Review: 2/10/2003
- Lie on floor.
- Bend knees.
- Let one knee slowly lower to side.
- Hold position.
- Bring knee back up.
- Keep shoulders on floor throughout exercise.
- Repeat with other knee.