Knee Flex Exercise to Improve Balance
The knee flex exercise is used to improve balance.
Do the knee flex as part of your regularly scheduled strength exercises, and add these modifications as you progress to improve your balance:
Hold the chair with one hand, then one fingertip, then no hands; then do exercise with eyes closed, if steady.
Click here for a printable weekly schedule for exercising: Strength Exercises Daily Record.
Last Editorial Review: 2/10/2003
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions