From Our 2009 Archives
Alimta Approved as Maintenance Therapy for Advanced Lung Cancer
Latest Cancer News
MONDAY, July 6 (HealthDay News) -- The drug Alimta (pemetrexed) has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to prevent progression of certain types of advanced or metastatic (spreading) lung cancer, the agency said Monday.
The drug is produced by Indianpolis-based Eli Lilly & Co.
-- Scott Roberts
Copyright © 2009 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions