scopolamine Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication scopolamine may be used to treat or manage.
Motion sickness, often referred to as car sickness, sea sickness, or air sickness, is a very common disturbance of the inner ear...learn more »
In This Article
Motion Sickness Article
- Motion sickness facts
- What is motion sickness?
- What causes motion sickness?
- What are the symptoms of motion sickness?
- Is there a difference between motion sickness and sea sickness?
- How does our sense of balance work?
- How does motion sickness affect our sense of balance?
- Is motion sickness a serious condition?
- When do the nausea and vomiting of motion sickness stop?
- How is motion sickness treated?
- When should I see a doctor for motion sickness?
- What remedies can be taken to prevent or minimize motion sickness?
- Related motion sickness article:
Motion Sickness - on eMedicineHealth
Travelers should prepare for their trip by visiting their physician to get the proper vaccinations and obtain the necessary...learn more »
In This Article
Travel Medicine Article
- Why should travelers see a physician before they leave on a trip?
- What diseases occur in travelers, and how can disease be prevented?
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Meningococcal meningitis
- Yellow fever
- Hepatitis A
- Typhoid fever
- What about diseases for which there is no vaccine or preventive medication?
- What is safe to eat and drink while traveling?
- What can I do to avoid insect bites?
- What should be in my travel first aid kit?
- What are the medical concerns with jet lag?
- What if I have a medical condition or chronic disease?
- What if I'm pregnant?
- What about traveling with children?
- Where can I find additional information?