Patient Comments: Scoliosis - Treatment

What was your scoliosis treatment?

Comment from: snookies, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: July 07

Hi my name is Atlanta and I was told I had scoliosis in Jan 2011 and was already at a degree of 48.3. I have just had an MRI scan as I have to have the spinal operation on the 21st September as my curve is now a lot worse nearer 65 will let u know how it goes. I am 13 years of age.

Published: July 25

For my scoliosis surgery in 2010 they inserted rods and screws and the surgery was over 6 hours.

Scoliosis - Diagnosis Question: How was your scoliosis detected and diagnosed?
Scoliosis - Signs and Symptoms Question: Describe the signs and symptoms associated with scoliosis in you or your child.
Scoliosis - Causes Question: What do you suspect the cause of scoliosis was in you or your child?
Scoliosis - Experiences Question: Please describe your experience with scoliosis.