Sciatica Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Sciatica Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Sciatica
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
- Sciatica is nerve pain from irritation of the sciatic nerve.
- The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body.
- Sciatica pain is typically felt from the low back to behind the thigh and radiat...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.