Patient Comments: Scars - Treatments

What were the treatments of your scars?

Comment from: paleo, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: October 31

I have severe leg scarring as the result of surgical removal of melanoma some 2 years ago. I apply various creams and am currently trying aloe vera, but not much success so far.

Comment from: louisa, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 16

I have light acne and light scars. My dermatologist gave me Epiduo gel and said it must also work on my little scars, because it's part of the acne infection. I hope it will work, because it's maybe not the worst acne, but I am really hopeless.