Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina) Center - St. Louis, MO
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Louis Doctors
- The City of St. Louis
- Related Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina) Articles
- St. Louis Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Louis Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Louis
St. Louis Doctors and Specialists for Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina)
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis is an independent city in the U.S. state of Missouri.
The city contributed to the musical styles of blues, ragtime, and jazz. The St. Louis Cardinals, one of the most successful Major League Baseball teams, make their home at Busch Stadium. Other professional teams include the St. Louis Rams (football) and St. Louis Blues (hockey). A diversity of successful sports franchises has led to St. Louis being called "North America's Best Sports City." The city's many 19th-century breweries shaped beer in the United States, most notably Anheuser-Busch, Falstaff Brewing Corporation, and Lemp Brewery. The vestiges of French and Spanish colonization make St. Louis one of the largest centers of Roman Catholicism in the United States.
Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina)
Scarlet fever facts
- Scarlet fever is a bacterial infection caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria that results in a rash and fever.
- Group a beta hemolytic streptococci produce an erythrogenic toxin that cause...
Other Related Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina) Articles
Emergency Contact for St. Louis
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (918) 596-9222
- Fire (918) 596-9444
Nearby St. Louis Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.