Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina) Center - Missoula, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Missoula Doctors
- The City of Missoula
- Related Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina) Articles
- Missoula Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Missoula Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Missoula
Missoula Doctors and Specialists for Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina)
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina)
Scarlet fever facts
- Scarlet fever is a bacterial infection caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria that results in a rash and fever.
- Group a beta hemolytic streptococci produce an erythrogenic toxin that cause...
Other Related Scarlet Fever (Scarlatina) Articles
Emergency Contact for Missoula
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Missoula Hospitals results
- 1Saint Patrick Hospital
500 W Broadway St
Missoula, Montana 59802
- 2Curry Health Center
634 Eddy Ave
Missoula, Montana 59812
- 3Community Medical Center
2827 Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, Montana 59804
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.