Patient Comments: Scalp Psoriasis - Symptoms

Describe your symptoms of scalp psoriasis.

Comment from: hair, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

I had what I thought was a pimple on scalp that just continually got worse. It started when I was 21 years old now I am 35. I never had it before but used to work with a lady who had it everywhere. The psoriasis is only on my scalp and at least 2 inches across. I got it looked at when I was pregnant, they said it was scalp psoriasis and proceeded to do nothing else to help condition.

Comment from: Jbell, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: March 11

With scalp psoriasis I have severe itching, scaling, redness, flakes and throbbing.

Scalp Psoriasis - Topical Treatments Question: What topical treatments have been effective for your scalp psoriasis?
Scalp Psoriasis - Office Treatments Question: Describe the medical treatments you have received for your scalp psoriasis at your doctor's office.
Scalp Psoriasis - Medications Question: If you have severe scalp psoriasis, which prescription medications have you tried?