Patient Comments: Scabies - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your scabies?

Comment from: Embarrassed, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: March 05

I'm itching all over my body this late at nite and so is my daughter and husband....so I decided to look up why, because literally this has been goin on for a week and I got so grossed out that we might have scabies. I just finished taking a shower and sprayed an acne treatment and put some acne cream...it stopped our itching for tonight but I'm still hoping they go away. I may try rubbing alcohol and acne cream.

Comment from: mystery of scabies, 3-6 Male (Caregiver) Published: April 17

My three year old son had scabies for two months and his doctor thought it was eczema. Then he thought it was an allergic reaction, but it was scabies. I hope permethrin 5% cream can cure the scabies.

Scabies - Symptoms Question: What symptoms and signs did you experience with your scabies rash?
Scabies - Causes Question: What caused your scabies?
Scabies - How it's Contracted Question: How did you contract your scabies?