Patient Comments: Sarcoidosis - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with sarcoidosis?

Comment from: Charmaine, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 14

I am a 38 year old female who has had sarcoidosis since 1997. It affects my lungs, the skin inside my nose, and my throat. I have really bad migraines, and sleep apnea. I get Remicade infusions to help me. Maybe we should all start a group to try and find a cure and to help each other.

Comment from: Ramesh Kumar, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: March 14

My sarcoidosis symptoms are; cough, feeling very poorly, skin inflammation, and breathing problems. The main problem is that it's been six years of having the disease, and I had treatment the first two years, then got rid of the disease. One year later it had gotten the same signs and treatment and had it for another two years. I think it will never end.

Comment from: Denise, 35-44 Female Published: January 27

Extreme tiredness, red lumps on shins, out of breath, swollen glands in neck.

Sarcoidosis - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with sarcoidosis.
Sarcoidosis - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment, including medication, did you receive for sarcoidosis? Did they help?
Coping with sarcoidosis Question: How have you been able to cope with your sarcoidosis?