rosiglitazone - oral, Avandia
GENERIC NAME: ROSIGLITAZONE - ORAL (ROE-si-GLI-ta-zone)
BRAND NAME(S): Avandia
WARNING: This medication may infrequently cause or worsen certain heart problems (congestive heart failure, heart attack). Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of heart problems, including: swelling of the hands/feet, unusual/sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, chest pain/discomfort.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions