Patient Comments: Rosacea - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with rosacea?

Comment from: wilmoth7, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: May 18

I have it only on my right cheek area. First thought it was just acne, but it would never go away. Flares up and then gets much better, but always there. My sister says it is rosacea, and she may be right. I thought some have it all over their face.

Comment from: Jason, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: April 15

I have never experienced rosacea on my face but after consulting a doctor for rashes on my back and sides, had been diagnosed as the same condition. I have had this for a few years without any luck curing it.

Comment from: 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

Just wanted to say that I had the best advice for rosacea and my skin has not been better. No soap for sure!! I also drink green tea everyday. It is like a miracle. My own tip is to use babywipes to wash your face. My skin is 150% better.

Comment from: dogtrainermn, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 19

With my rosacea, I experienced apple-colored cheeks, nose and jaw line. It was more predominant on the right side.

Rosacea - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your rosacea?
Rosacea - Share Your Experience Question: How did the first signs of rosacea appear? Please share your experience.
Rosacea - Triggers and Diet Question: Have you noticed any triggers for your rosacea? Which foods do you avoid, and which foods help your skin?
Rosacea - Natural Remedies Question: Do you use any home or natural remedies for your rosacea? Please share tips.
Rosacea - Skin Care Question: Please provide tips and suggestions for taking care of rosacea and your sensitive skin.