Patient Comments: Rosacea - Natural Remedies

Do you use any home or natural remedies for your rosacea? Please share tips.

Comment from: ohbaby, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 20

I"ve heard of sulfur creams to apply topically that help. But they are mixed with chemicals. I"m of the opinion most of our problems we suffer, is due to what we are not supplying what our body needs. There are sulfur crystals you take internally that many people swear by, that improve your all around health including rosacea. I can"t personally attest to this, but I am definitely going to give it a try. Sulfur detoxifies the body and is one of the most abundant minerals your body needs. In other words it"s good for you regardless. People rave it takes years off their appearance, so your skin probably loves it. One other natural product that I have had experience with is jojoba oil. This I know firsthand, will help with many skin problems. Jojoba oil and sulfur crystals. Even if they don't help with rosacea, you should see big improvements in your skin.

Comment from: Cstephens890, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: September 09

I've had the most success with Fruit of the Earth vitamin E skin care cream. It's really cheap! I've tried so many different products. This works best for me! I also use sweet almond oil.

Rosacea - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your rosacea?
Rosacea - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with rosacea?
Rosacea - Share Your Experience Question: How did the first signs of rosacea appear? Please share your experience.
Rosacea - Triggers and Diet Question: Have you noticed any triggers for your rosacea? Which foods do you avoid, and which foods help your skin?
Rosacea - Skin Care Question: Please provide tips and suggestions for taking care of rosacea and your sensitive skin.