Ringworm Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Ringworm Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Dermatologist Doctors for Ringworm
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in Saint George * results
April A. Larson
Robin M Berger MD
640 E 700 S Ste 1
Saint George, UT 84770
- 13 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Benjamin G. Carter
William Bee Ririe Rural Health Clinic
6 Steptoe Cir
Ely, NV 89301
- 9 years experience
- 2 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin and is not due to a worm.
- The medical term for ringworm is tinea. The condition is further named for the site of the body where the infection occ...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.