In this Article
How you can get more information about ricin
You can contact one of the following:
Regional poison control center: 1-800-222-1222
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
SOURCE: CDC.gov. Facts About Ricin.
Last Editorial Review: 5/9/2013
Viewers share their comments
Ricin - Signs and Symptoms Question: Symptoms of exposure to ricin mimic other illnesses. Have you ever suspected you've been exposed to ricin?
Ricin - Protection Question: What are your fears and concerns about ricin exposure? How would you protect yourself?
Ricin - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with ricin poisoning.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions