Rhinoplasty is a type surgery that is performed to repair nasal fractures or to change the appearance of the nose for cosmetic reasons. The nose is packed after surgery to minimize bleeding. Proper aftercare will help minimize the risk of infection.
In This Article
Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip Article
- Chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip facts
- What is the purpose of the nose?
- What are rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What causes rhinitis?
- Is rhinitis always related to allergies?
- What conditions cause an abnormal production of nasal secretions?
- What conditions cause an impaired clearance of nasal secretions?
- How can chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip be treated?
- What medications can be used to treat rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What can be used to treat non-allergic rhinitis?
- Does salt water have any role in the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What are other options for the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
A deviate septum is a condition in which the bone and cartilage that divide the nasal cavity of the nose in half (nasal septum)...learn more »
The most common cause of a black eye is due to an injury to the face or head. Most black eye injuries are minor and heal on their...learn more »
In This Article
Black Eye Article
- Black eye facts
- Black eye introduction
- What causes a black eye?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a black eye?
- When should I call the doctor for a black eye?
- How is a black eye diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for a black eye?
- What are the complications of black eye?
- How can I prevent a black eye?