Retinal Detachment Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Eye Doctors
- Related Retinal Detachment Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Eye Doctors for Retinal Detachment
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
Eye Doctors in Tuckahoe * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Retinal detachment facts
- A retinal detachment is a separation of the retina from its attachments to the underlying tissue within the eye.
- Most retinal detachments are a result of a retinal break, hole, or tear. Most retinal ...
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.