Renal Artery Stenosis Center - Stillwater, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Stillwater Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Renal Artery Stenosis Articles
- Stillwater Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Stillwater Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Stillwater
Stillwater Nephrologist Doctors for Renal Artery Stenosis
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Stillwater * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Renal Artery Stenosis
Renal artery stenosis facts
- Elevated blood pressure (hypertension) is common and is generally simply treated with medications.
- Likewise, various other methods are used to treat the large majority of patients with kidney...
Emergency Contact for Stillwater
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Stillwater Hospitals results
- 1Stillwater Medical Center
1323 W 6th Ave
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
- 2Perry Memorial Hospital
501 N 14th St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 73077
- 3Cushing Regional Hospital
1027 E Cherry St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74023
- 4Drumright Regional Hospital
610 W Bypass
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74030
- 5Stroud Regional Medical Center
2308 W Highway 66
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74079
- 6Mercy Hospital Of Logan County
200 S Academy Rd
Stillwater, Oklahoma 73044
- 7Cleveland Area Hospital
1401 W Pawnee St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74020
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.