Renal Artery Stenosis Center - St. Petersburg, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Petersburg Nephrologist Doctors
- The City of St. Petersburg
- Related Renal Artery Stenosis Articles
- St. Petersburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg Nephrologist Doctors for Renal Artery Stenosis
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg (often shortened to St. Pete) is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The city is known as a vacation destination for North American and European vacationers.
With a purported average of some 360 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City." For that reason, the city is a popular tourist and retirement destination, especially for those in the United States from colder Northern climates ? particularly New York City, Detroit, and Chicago. However, in recent years the population has shifted in a more youthful direction.
Renal Artery Stenosis
Renal artery stenosis facts
- Elevated blood pressure (hypertension) is common and is generally simply treated with medications.
- Likewise, various other methods are used to treat the large majority of patients with kidney...
Other Related Renal Artery Stenosis Articles
Emergency Contact for St. Petersburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.