Renal Artery Stenosis Center - St. Paul, MN
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Paul Nephrologist Doctors
- The City of St. Paul
- Related Renal Artery Stenosis Articles
- St. Paul Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Paul Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Paul
St. Paul Nephrologist Doctors for Renal Artery Stenosis
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Paul, Minnesota
Saint Paul is the capital and second-most populous city of the U.S. state of Minnesota. The city lies mostly on the north bank of the Mississippi River, downstream of the river's confluence with the Minnesota River, and adjoins Minneapolis, the state's largest city.
Founded near historic Native American settlements as a trading and transportation center, the city rose to prominence when it was named the capital of the Minnesota Territory in 1849. Though Minneapolis is more nationally recognized, Saint Paul contains important institutions and the state's political activity. Regionally, the city is popular for the Xcel Energy Center, home of the Minnesota Wild, and for the Science Museum of Minnesota. As a business hub of the Upper Midwest, it is headquarters for companies such as Ecolab and Lawson Software.
Renal Artery Stenosis
Renal artery stenosis facts
- Elevated blood pressure (hypertension) is common and is generally simply treated with medications.
- Likewise, various other methods are used to treat the large majority of patients with kidney...
Emergency Contact for St. Paul
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (719) 444-7000
- Fire (719) 385-5950
Nearby St. Paul Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.