Renal Artery Stenosis Center - St. Louis, MO
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Louis Nephrologist Doctors
- The City of St. Louis
- Related Renal Artery Stenosis Articles
- St. Louis Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Louis Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Louis
St. Louis Nephrologist Doctors for Renal Artery Stenosis
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis is an independent city in the U.S. state of Missouri.
The city contributed to the musical styles of blues, ragtime, and jazz. The St. Louis Cardinals, one of the most successful Major League Baseball teams, make their home at Busch Stadium. Other professional teams include the St. Louis Rams (football) and St. Louis Blues (hockey). A diversity of successful sports franchises has led to St. Louis being called "North America's Best Sports City." The city's many 19th-century breweries shaped beer in the United States, most notably Anheuser-Busch, Falstaff Brewing Corporation, and Lemp Brewery. The vestiges of French and Spanish colonization make St. Louis one of the largest centers of Roman Catholicism in the United States.
Renal Artery Stenosis
Renal artery stenosis facts
- Elevated blood pressure (hypertension) is common and is generally simply treated with medications.
- Likewise, various other methods are used to treat the large majority of patients with kidney...
Emergency Contact for St. Louis
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (918) 596-9222
- Fire (918) 596-9444
Nearby St. Louis Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.