Renal Artery Stenosis Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Nephrologist Doctors
- The City of Paradise
- Related Renal Artery Stenosis Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Nephrologist Doctors for Renal Artery Stenosis
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Renal Artery Stenosis
Renal artery stenosis facts
- Elevated blood pressure (hypertension) is common and is generally simply treated with medications.
- Likewise, various other methods are used to treat the large majority of patients with kidney...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.