Renal Artery Stenosis Center - Hilo, HI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hilo Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Renal Artery Stenosis Articles
- Hilo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hilo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hilo
Hilo Nephrologist Doctors for Renal Artery Stenosis
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Hilo * results
Curtis W. Lee
Curtis W Lee MD Inc
24 Mauna Kea St Ste 1
Hilo, HI 96720
- 31 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Renal Artery Stenosis
Renal artery stenosis facts
- Elevated blood pressure (hypertension) is common and is generally simply treated with medications.
- Likewise, various other methods are used to treat the large majority of patients with kidney...
Other Related Renal Artery Stenosis Articles
Emergency Contact for Hilo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hilo Hospitals results
- 1Hilo Medical Center
1190 Waianuenue Ave
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.