Reflux Laryngitis Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Reflux Laryngitis Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Gastroenterologist Doctors for Reflux Laryngitis
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Lake Magdalene * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Reflux laryngitis facts
- Reflux laryngitis is inflammation of the voice box (larynx) caused by stomach acid backing up into the esophagus.
- Reflux laryngitis can cause chronic hoarseness and be associated with other symp...
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.