Recreational Water Illnesses (RWIs)
Recreational water illness (RWIs) facts
*Recreational water illness facts Medically Edited by: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/7/2014
Viewers share their comments
Recreational Water Illnesses - Sources Question: If known, where did you contract your recreational water illness (RWI)? Please share your experience.
Recreational Water Illnesses - Chlorine Question: What types of pool chemicals do you use? Has anyone ever gotten an RWI from your pool or spa?
Recreational Water Illnesses - Prevention Question: In what ways do you try to prevent RWIs? Please describe your experience.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions