Reactive Arthritis Center - Sierra Vista, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sierra Vista Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Reactive Arthritis Articles
- Sierra Vista Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sierra Vista
Sierra Vista Rheumatologist Doctors for Reactive Arthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Sierra Vista * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Reactive arthritis facts
- Reactive arthritis involves inflammation of joints (S), eyes (conjunctivitis), and the genital, urinary, or gastrointestinal systems.
- Reactive arthritis can occur after genital (venerea...
Emergency Contact for Sierra Vista
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals results
- 1Sierra Vista Regional Health
300 El Camino Real
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
- 2Copper Queen Community Hospital
101 Cole Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85603
- 3Benson Hospital
450 S Ocotillo Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85602
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.