Reactive Arthritis Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Rheumatologist Doctors
- The City of Paradise
- Related Reactive Arthritis Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Rheumatologist Doctors for Reactive Arthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Reactive arthritis facts
- Reactive arthritis involves inflammation of joints (S), eyes (conjunctivitis), and the genital, urinary, or gastrointestinal systems.
- Reactive arthritis can occur after genital (venerea...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.