Reactive Arthritis Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Reactive Arthritis Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Rheumatologist Doctors for Reactive Arthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Lake Magdalene * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Reactive arthritis facts
- Reactive arthritis involves inflammation of joints (S), eyes (conjunctivitis), and the genital, urinary, or gastrointestinal systems.
- Reactive arthritis can occur after genital (venerea...
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.