Patient Comments: Raynaud's Phenomenon - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with Raynaud's phenomenon.

Published: June 10

I've recently been diagnosed with Raynaud's and the tip of my finger died. The Dr.'s have no clue so far and my finger is green and scary looking. I have never seen a documented case as bad as mine. So if you get symptoms o Raynaud's seek medical attention A.S.A.P.

Published: June 09

I have suffered with Raynaud's phenomenon my whole life and it's on my mind every day cause the slightest change in temperature or working with water brings it on. I'm a 20 yr old male and my hands look like a 90 yr old man which is bad for my self esteem. I have just started learning about the disease and by the sound of things there is no cure.

Published: June 09

I'm cold all the time! Winter is the hardest because we live far north and it gets below 0 a lot. I turn blue/purple in the winter and I also have rosacea, which makes me turn bright red in heat and when I exercise.

Published: June 30

I like to walk my dog very early each morning (before 6 a.m. if possible). Unfortunately, I can no longer do this in wintertime. In fact, walking at any hour during the winter anymore can be an exercise in agony. This is due to my Reynaud's Phenomenon where the cold causes the blood vessels in my finger tips and the tips of my toes to clamp shut, causing me intense pain. When that happens, I must get back home ASAP as I just can't handle the pain.

Raynaud's Phenomenon - Treatments Question: What was your treatment for Raynaud's phenomenon?
Raynaud's Phenomenon -Symptoms Question: What symptoms have you experienced with your Raynaud's phenomenon?