Rash Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Dermatologist Doctors
- The City of South Whittier
- Related Rash Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Dermatologist Doctors for Rash
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
South Whittier, California
- Rash is not a specific diagnosis. Instead it means skin inflammation and discoloration that changes the way the skin looks.
- Common rashes include eczema, poison ivy, hives, and heat rash.
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.