Patient Comments: Rash - Symptoms

What other symptoms did you experience with your rash?

Comment from: TXSandie, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 26

I occasionally develop what appears to be a rash that spreads from the back of my neck to down my arms and sometimes my whole body. It starts out with a burning sensation and I begin to feel as though I am on fire. I cannot tolerate anything touching my skin until it subsides, usually in about 12 to 14 hours. No one can tell me what causes it because by the time I can get to a physician it is gone.

Comment from: Abiodun, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: May 02

I have rashes all over my body since I was a child till I am a grown up. I have all kinds of medication but they are not effective as the rashes disappear and appear after sometime again. I am fed up; I don't know what to do. The rashes form ring shape.

Comment from: cruizer 58, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 10

I get 5 to 6 bumps with a red rash that itches for about 15 minutes once or twice a week then goes away.

Comment from: Julie, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 31

I have a red rash that started on the bottom of my leg and now is behind my knee and is all bright red and it all feels like leather skin. Looks swollen and it hurts after lotion is put on it. It just seems to be getting worse.

Comment from: andy, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 27

My rash symptoms include red, dry skin and swollen eyes. I also have bumps on my forehead, arms, and butt.

Comment from: Tired, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 27

I have developed a rash--just on my forearms and elbows. They have raised bumps that flare up at night.

Comment from: Mondaythrufriday, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 24

Small itchy bumps have been breaking out all over my neck and back and now spreading to my abdomen. I have had these symptoms for the last 3 days and each day more and more appear.

Rash - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your rash?
Rash - Diagnosis Question: What type of rash did you have, and how was it diagnosed?