Patient Comments: Rash - Diagnosis

What type of rash did you have, and how was it diagnosed?

Comment from: MarJ, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 11

Rashes appear on my skin after eating certain baked products or meat. They appear very small and itchy and if left untreated continue to itch and spread. They actually look like ringworm. My doctor actually thought it was ringworm and gave me an antifungal medication which did not help. The only medication that helps is Topisolon which was given to me by a dermatologist.

Comment from: Skin blotches, 25-34 Male (Caregiver) Published: May 28

I have dark red blotches all over my body with an itching sensation. The medication I'm currently using is Dexona and Zyrtec. I would like to understand the root cause for such skin problems, along with a cure.

Comment from: caregiver of 23 mo., 0-2 Female (Caregiver) Published: April 19

Two weeks after the chicken pox vaccine on my thigh, redness appeared. It looked like a chicken pox – the skin was hard to touch.

Comment from: GlitterFish13, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 25

I woke up last night with severe itching. I changed my face soap and used it last night, for the first time, when I showered. The rash started on my legs and arms, in the morning. Later in the day it was all over my body. My doctor prescribed Prednisone and Benadryl. I hope the medications will clear up this rash by tomorrow, as I can't take this severe itching anymore.

Rash - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your rash?
Rash - Symptoms Question: What other symptoms did you experience with your rash?